It is currently 24 Mar 2017, 05:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9052 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604  Next
 Post subject: Re: WWE vijesti
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2017, 16:33 
General Manager

OWF-e: Axl
PWInsider.com is reporting Diamond Dallas Page is scheduled inducted into the 2017 Class of the WWE Hall of Fame.

WWE has not confirmed any names so far, and it’s unknown who might be the headliner of this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class. Tickets for the event go on sale next week, so it is possible we could hear an announcement around that time, possibly as soon as the January 9th episode of WWE RAW. Tickets will be on sale for the public on January 13th, with a pre-sale starting on the 11th.

WWE karijera mu nije bila nešto, ali zaslužio je zbog vremena provedenog u WCW-u, I guess. Bilo je i gorih od njega.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2017, 12:08 
General Manager

Još jedan holofejmer najavljen. Crooked izdrži.

According to PWInsider.com, WWE plans to induct the late “Ravishing” Rick Rude into this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class.

Rude will join Diamond Dallas Page as the only other name confirmed so far for this year’s Hall of Fame class.

Rick Rude passed away in April 1999 and made appearances for WWE, WCW and ECW, among others. He held the WWE Intercontinental Title and the WCW United States Heavyweight Title, and retired from in-ring competition in 1994 due to a back injury.

The WWE Hall of Fame ceremony will take place over WrestleMania 33 weekend in Orlando, Florida.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2017, 17:41 
Champion

OWF-e: OWF Tag Team Champion The Hero
^jebeš obojicu

We previously reported that WWE was interested in bringing in a UFC Fighter for this year’s WrestleMania 33 event. Two names that WWE had in mind at the time were Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey.

Following Ronda’s loss at UFC 207, many speculated that WWE might not be as interested in bringing her in as they once was before because she had been exposed in her last two fights. However that’s not the case. We’ve heard that the company is still interested in bringing her in, as they feel she is still a major Superstar. Not only does the company feel that she is a top Superstar, they also feel she has a lot of drawing power, as her last fight at UFC 207 against Amanda Nunes did around 1.1 million pay-per-view buys.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017, 10:28 
Champion

In addition to Diamond Dallas Page and Rick Rude, Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com noted that the following names are not confirmed but have been suggested for the 2017 WWE Hall of Fame:

William Regal
Christian
The Natural Disasters (Earthquake & Typhoon)
Mike Rotunda (IRS)

There still hasn't been a definite word on if Goldberg or The Undertaker will be headlining this year's class

sumljam da će ikad kristijana stavit u hof

Reports surfaced a couple weeks that that once Kyle O’Reilly’s contract with Ring of honor expired at the end of December, he would be headed to WWE. Well it appears that more evidence of that happening have surfaced.

O’Reilly has been removed from the ROH roster page and has been pulled from all upcoming advertising in Atlanta for the next set of television tapings. This is a strong indication that we may see him pop up in WWE at anytime.

As of this writing it’s unknown if he will be headed to NXT or debut on the main roster. The Royal Rumble is right around the corner, and there is speculation that there could be a few surprises thrown into that match. :puca:

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2017, 18:10 
General Manager

According to Maxim, 25 year-old Arbab Khizer Hayat, a 960-pound Pakistani weightlifter, is seeking a career in WWE. Hayat is known as the Pakistani Hulk, and he consumes 10,000 calories a day with a diet including 36 eggs, seven pounds of meat and five liters of milk, as seen in the video below. On a possible career in WWE Hayat had the following to say:

“I want to represent Pakistan at WWE. God willing I’ll appear in 2017.”

phpBB [video]

:eek:

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2017, 18:12 
Champion

Get the fook outta here!

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2017, 20:20 
Maineventer

OWF-e: andrew
I ja bih volio kresnut Yuri Oshikawu, al ne ide jbg.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2017, 14:46 
Champion

Brock Lesnar is now advertised to appear at all the RAW television events starting this Monday all the way up until the February 27th show, which is the go-home shot to the WWE Fastlane event.

Brock is not advertised for the February 13th RAW in Las Vegas because he’s currently serving a suspension from the Nevada State Athletic Commission for failing drug tests related to his fight with Mark Hunt at UFC 200. The company wants to have a strong build for his rumored match against Bill Goldberg at WrestleMania.

Speaking of WrestleMania, we have been told that Brock vs. Goldberg will be the main event that closes the show.

Now that The New Day are no longer the RAW Tag-Team Champions and they have broke the title record, there has been backstage talk on what to do next with the team. One idea discussed has been to turn the team heel, however several people within the company are against the idea of turning them heel because of their merchandise sales.

Another idea that WWE officials have been discussing is splitting them up. The only problem with that idea is that the company has no idea what to do with Kofi Kingston, Big E or Xavier Woods if they did decide to pull the plug on the group.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2017, 23:38 
Maineventer

OWF-e: andrew
Kofi neće ić niđe jer je glavni spot monkey za Royal Rumble, i bude draw kad god uleti tu.

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017, 12:37 
Superstar

OWF-e: The Nemesis
Axl wrote:
According to Maxim, 25 year-old Arbab Khizer Hayat, a 960-pound Pakistani weightlifter, is seeking a career in WWE. Hayat is known as the Pakistani Hulk, and he consumes 10,000 calories a day with a diet including 36 eggs, seven pounds of meat and five liters of milk, as seen in the video below. On a possible career in WWE Hayat had the following to say:

“I want to represent Pakistan at WWE. God willing I’ll appear in 2017.”

phpBB [video]

:eek:

Svaka cast brate, uz Allahovu pomoc sve je moguce. Ako Bog da imat ces blistavu karijeru. Elhamdulilah.

Ja sam omladinac. Po zanimanju sam kovač. Radim 10 sati. Kad dođe moje slobodno vrijeme, subota i nedjelja, moram negdje da izađem. Odem u gostionu, našikam se i pravim haos. #CrookedMoonsault4HollOfFeim

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017, 21:06 
Champion

Umro ubojica Snuka

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017, 21:23 
Superstar

Nsam znao da je to Taminin babo. Ne znam kako se lik uspio izvući nakon ovoga, očito je nekakav genije.

Quote:
On May 10, 1983, a few hours after defeating José Estrada at a WWF TV taping at the Lehigh County Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Snuka placed a call for an ambulance. When emergency personnel arrived at his room at the George Washington Motor Lodge, they found that his girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, had been injured. She was transported to Allentown's Sacred Heart Medical Center, where she died shortly after of "undetermined craniocerebral injuries." The coroner's report stated that Argentino, 23, died of traumatic brain injuries consistent with a moving head striking a stationary object. Autopsy findings show Argentino suffered more than two dozen cuts and bruises — a possible sign of "mate abuse" — on her head, ear, chin, arms, hands, back, buttocks, legs and feet. Forensic pathologist Isidore Mihalakis, who performed the autopsy, wrote at the time that the case should be investigated as a homicide until proven otherwise. Deputy Lehigh County coroner Wayne Snyder later said, "Upon viewing the body and speaking to the pathologist, I immediately suspected foul play and so notified the district attorney."

●Film tjedna●

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017, 21:45 
Champion

i debili su nakon 30 godina opet pokrenuli slučaj. nek je crko

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2017, 21:46 
Shoot Stylist

OWF-e: iono
Pozdravi nam Benoita Džimi

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2017, 05:33 
Superstar

Code:
http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-hall-of-famer-jimmy-snuka-passes-away

bio je lik

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9052 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604  Next