It is currently 22 Jan 2019, 16:53

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: All Elite Wrestling
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2019, 17:14 
Boga moli za Kosovo i za zdravlje Putinovo

OWF-e: Killerman (Maki Hogan)
Zvanično je objavljeno da Elite i porodica Khan pokreću novu wrestling kompaniju, All Elite Wrestling.
Za sada su za AEW potpisali:

Cody

Young Bucks

Brandi Rhodes

Hangman Page

Koliko sam ja shvatio, prvi event će im se zvati Double or Nothing.

Post subject: Re: All Elite Wrestling
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2019, 18:06 
General Manager

OWF-e: Axl
Bit će zanimljivo ako uspiju neki TV deal sredit. Pogledat ću prvi event vjerojatno. All In je bio zabavan. Guglo sam ove Khanove i piše da su vlasnici Fulhama i nekog NFL kluba tako da imaju pun kurac para, moglo bi ovo kvalitetno ispast.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2019, 20:05 
Champion

OWF-e: OWF Tag Team Champion The Hero
Nadajmo se da neće biti još jedna indy kompanija za koju će svih bolit kurac nakon pol godine :)
S obzirom da wwe svaki tjedan ruši rekorde gledanosti, dobro bi došlo nešto novo. Bilo bi dobro da imaju weekly showove i da im razina popularnosti i gledanosti bude kao TNA iz 2011.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2019, 17:21 
Champion

OWF-e: OWF Tag Team Champion The Hero
During Tuesday’s All Elite Wrestling “Double or Nothing” rally, the company announced several big signings. Those names included Chris Jericho and former WWE Superstar Neville (PAC). Jericho was announced at the end of the rally as the latest member of the AEW roster. He then came out on stage and said he’s “All In” with the promotion.

Jericho said that he is there not for the money, but because he believes in doing something different and new. He added that AEW isn’t just going to change the world, they’re “going to change the whole universe!”

Also, PAC (former WWE Superstar Neville) came onto the stage at the rally to interrupt Adam Page’s promo after Page said he planned to become the first-ever All-Elite Wrestling Champion in 2019.

PAC got a nice pop from the crowd and then took the mic to say he’s got bad news for Page: He’s in AEW and already is a champion. He said Page couldn’t lace his boots. The two then faced off before PAC left with the Dragon Gate Open the Dream Gate Title. Page said that if that is meant as a challenge, he accepts.

PAC joins Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks, Joey Janela, So Cal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, and Scorpio Sky), Chris Jericho, MJF and the stable OWE as competitors in the men’s division. Meanwhile Brandi “Eden” Rhodes, Britt Baker and Penelope Ford in the women’s division. The promotion’s first show is Double or Nothing, set for May 25th in Las Vegas.