It is currently 13 Dec 2018, 08:42

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2010, 22:33 
King Of The MUntain

Billy Gunn In Major Trouble
Billy Gunn, aka Kip James, appears to be in some trouble after having an affair with another woman. She called him after Billy's wife found out, and recorded phone conversations with him and put them online. Apparently the Opie & Anthony radio show is responsible for making this public. The girl then made a YouTube channel and posted all of the recording here.
The first phone recording:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Xx9oxMMPA[/youtube]
and there are several others after that. Be warned, they contain lots of mature language and get pretty intense. This girl's stupidity is amazing.

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2010, 17:45 
King Of The MUntain

Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas talk about reuniting in Ring Of Honor

Former two-time WWE Tag Team Champions, Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin, were two of the special guests on this week's live edition (09/06/10) of the award-winning Monday Night Mayhem (presented by Good Health Natural Foods). You can feel The Mayhem live every Monday night (at 7PM ET/6PM CT), exclusively on The Monday Night Mayhem Radio Network (http://www.MondayNightMayhem.com, http://www.AudioWrestling.com, http://www.Hybrident.tv, http://www.iTunes.com, http://www.Facebook.com/MondayNightMayhem, http://www.Twitter.com/FeelTheMayhem, & http://www.MySpace.com/MondayNightMayhem).

Charlie & Shelton (in his first post-WWE comments) joined The Big Mosh & "The Chairman of the Board" Todd Vincent for their first joint appearance on "Your Home of Wrestling Radio" (to promote Ring of Honor's return to Internet Pay-Per-View, Glory By Honor IX, on September 11th at The Manhattan Center in New York City), which is now available in Windows Streaming Media or via Monday Night Mayhem's official Podcast on iTunes:

Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team/Monday Night Mayhem Interview (MNM Streaming Audio): http://www.mondaynightmayhemarchives.com/waxfiles/090610.wax

Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team/Monday Night Mayhem Interview (MNM Podcast on iTunes): http://www.mondaynightmayhemarchives.com/sept10/090610.mp3

Interview highlights courtesy of The Mayhem's official correspondent, Paterson from New Jersey:

The reasons why Charlie & Shelton decided to come to Ring of Honor to reform their successful tag team and how ROH is the right place for both of them to showcase their talents together: (Charlie) "Let me put it this way...no ass-kissing politics. How about that? That's a good way to start. I don't have to worry about kissing anyone's ass, walking on eggshells, I don't have to worry about the politics, or the backstabbing, or the cut-throat from the creative. That's one reason why." (Shelton) "In my case. I thought it would be fun. If I'm gonna tag, it's gonna be with Charlie, and that's in Ring of Honor. They've done awesome things for the tag team division, and my hat's off to the organization for that. What better place to showcase Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team than in a place with the best tag team division in the world right now quite frankly."

Their response to The Kings of Wrestling's exclusive interview on Monday Night Mayhem last week, saying that Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team may indeed show signs of "ring rust" after not teaming up together for some time, plus what advantage they believe Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli will have in their "Dream Match" at Glory By Honor IX: (Charlie) "They're saying we need to be well-rounded for them? I don't think you could two better well-rounded athletes that know more than just wrestling. I'm talking about every types of hold: every counter hold, every reversal, every re-reversal. You name it, we've done it. We're the ones that really put tag team wrestling back to where it should be when we first introduced as Team Angle. We put wrestling into the marquee name. They're both big, they're both creative, but they can't wrestle. When it comes down to it, there's no one more that I trust going into a dark alley or into a wrestling match than with Shelton, because I know him like the back of my hand. He's my best friend, he was the best man at my wedding, so I know definitely that there will be no 'ring rust.' We're both top-tier Division I athletes. You just don't get that all of a sudden. We were born with the "it-factor," and we've had the "it-factor," and that's that." (Shelton) "The misconceptions of youth...As far as The Kings of Wrestling go as the Ring of Honor Champions first & foremost: Anytime any wrestling organization is willing to put titles on you, that says a lot about you and that says a lot about the confidence that company has in you, your abilities, what you've accomplished, & the future that they see for you. Whether it be WWE, Ring of Honor, TNA, or any other organization on the planet, to me, if you're a champion in that organization, that speaks volumes, so for me, that commands respect, because you had to bust your ass to get those titles. No matter what, when I step in the ring every day (be it a tag match, be it a singles match, be it a Triple-Threat Match or Ladder Match), my goal every time I step into the ring is to be the best that I can be every time. Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas are never laxed. Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas are always on their 'A-game.' The advantage that The Kings of Wrestling has is home team advantage. We are stepping into their yard, and where I'm from, if someone steps in your yard and they pick a fight, you beat the hell out of them...and that's what I expect them to do. With that in mind, when we step into the ring with The Kings of Wrestling, there will be no 'feeling-out' process. We are going to bring it to them."

The message they would like to send out & the statement they wish to deliver to the wrestling world when reuniting this Saturday night at The Manhattan Center in New York City: (Charlie) "Well, first of all, I would tell Tyler Black don't go to the WWE. No one should experience that misery. Our focus is on our match. We feel that our tag team match is our main event. This is a chance for us. We're released & unleashed. I wish everyone else have a really great Pay-Per-View and all that, but all I'm worried about is Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin, us vs. The Kings of Wrestling. I could care less about what people think about us, or what they think about other people, or where they're going, because we are going to make a statement, and the statement's going to be made in our match." (Shelton) "While there's going to be a lot of eyes on that event, and a lot of big things are happening, but I'm concerned about all of that. I am concerned with going in there and being the best I have to be. As far as any messages to anyone, quite frankly, my only real message is the same message I've been doing for years: I consider myself one of the greatest at what I do, and I will continue to be the greatest. The people who should be paying attention already know."

The likelihood of Charlie & Shelton staying in Ring of Honor long-term after their match against The Kings of Wrestling at Glory By Honor IX: (Charlie) "That's a good question. Right now, that's something we have to discuss with Ring of Honor management. Would we love to stay? Yeah. Like Shelton said, we don't wanna prostitute this out with Shelton & I tagging all over the place and giving it a 'watered-down' effect. It's a special reunion for this Pay-Per-View. We're doing at Ring of Honor, which has built up their tag team division, which is unbelievable. We have both worked with Jim Cornette, Dave Lagana, & Kevin Kelly, and I think that they have the right management in place for us to look long-term, so maybe yeah, we'd like to continue with Ring of Honor, because I like what that have set-up & the infrastructure. Is it possible? Yes. Have we discussed it yet? We haven't yet, but it's not that we're not open to it. I could definitely see us being there for a while after this Pay-Per-View."

More is contained in this exclusive interview with Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin, including their candid thoughts & comments on why failure is not an option for them at Glory By Honor IX, what their fans should look for in their match with the ROH World Tag Team Champions, what they expect from The Manhattan Center crowd in New York City, which teams in Ring of Honor (besides The Kings of Wrestling) that they would like to potentially face in the near foreseen future, plus so much more! Follow Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team on Twitter (respectively at http://www.Twitter.com/CharlieHaas & http://www.Twitter.com/SheltyB803). All roads lead to the sold-out Manhattan Center in New York City this Saturday night (September 11th), as ROH returns to Internet Pay-Per-View! The only place to see Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas) & The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli) square off against is on http://www.GoFightLive.tv. Order Glory By Honor IX right now, and witness one of the most important & emotional nights in Ring of Honor history! For those who can't make it out to "The Big Apple" or watch the event online, be sure to follow all of the late breaking news & get the night's results by following Ring of Honor on Twitter (at http://www.Twitter.com/ROHOnHDNet) & on Facebook (at http://www.Facebook.com/RingofHonor) or head on over to http://www.ROHWrestling.com.

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2010, 15:11 
King Of The MUntain

ROH Glory By Honor IX Report 09.11.10

Roderick Strong is your NEW ROH World Champion, The Kings of Wrestling cheated to defeat Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, Kevin Steen stole El Generico's mask, and Homicide made his return!

I'm here to report on all of the shenanigans in New York tonight, courtesy of Ring of Honor!

This is simply the live recap; if you are interested in stars and whatnot, join me, Slimmer and Lansdell for Instant Access after the show!

The ring announcer kills time by running down the card. Loud reaction for the KOW vs. WGTT announcement. Loud boos and "You Sold Out!" for Tyler Black. Oh, this is going to be fun.

Moment of silence for 9/11. Classy.

Video packages. Urgh...get to the wrestling!

Kenny King vs. Jay Briscoe
Good choice for the opener. Streamers for Jay. Bell goes off and lock-up, clean break and Go behind, full nelson, by Jay, takes him down into a headscissors, but King rolls through. They pander for a little bit, and start trading slaps, elbows by Jay, King rolls under a kick, leapfrog, chops by Jay. Corner clothesline and a snapmare, running single leg dropkick gets 2. A dropkick gets 2 more. He hits a fireman's carry slam and a double stomp, but Kenny gets a hot shot and a clothesline for 2. Mounted elbows by King and hits his own corner clothesline and snapmare for 2. Chinlock, elbows by Jay, clothesline gets 2 more. Scoop slam and a springboard legdrop gets 2. Corner whip, and King runs into an elbow, but hits an enzugiri to knock Jay back down, Jay goes for the double knees, Jay drops him on his HEAD! SHEESH! "You killed Kenny!" chants. Punches by Jay, King reverses a whip, forearm by Jay, Briscoe tries a back body drop but King lands on his feet, but a spinebuster gets 2. Jay looks to go for the DVD, catches a kick and hits a Manhattan Drop, blocks another kick, capoeira kick by King, reverse STO into the corner by Jay and a running kicks gets 2. Titus is out and King goes for a clotheslien, but Briscoe takes out Titus with a dive. Jay tries a sunset flip, King grabs the ropes and costs himself the 3 count. Jay goes for the Jay Driller, King catches a kick and hits a spinning enzugiri and the Royal Flush for 3!

All-Night Express put the boots to Jay and that brings out Mark, and he cleans house with wacky karate offense. Double shoulder tackle by the Briscoes on Rhett, and the next match starts.

Mark Briscoe vs. Rhett Titus
Mark gets a few free shots in and a big punch for 2. Mark hits a vertical suplex for 2. Headbutt by Mark, short-arm clothesline gets 2 more. Mark avoids an O'Connor Roll, but Titus hits the spinning knee. He avoids the ace crusher but gets hit with a wheel kick for 2, and Mark grabs a chinlock and starts throwing crossface forearms. Perfect dropkick by Rhett. Stomps and a springboard knee drop for 2. "Hepa-Titus" chants. Chop by Titus. Corner elbow and a clothesline for 2. Mark fights back, more strikes and Titus goes to the eye and rakes the back. Snapmare and a figure-four headscissors by Titus. Elbows by Mark breaks it up. This isn't very good. Corner whip by Mark, runs into a boot, Titus avoids the iconoclasm and blocks another move, then hits a cutthroat neckbreaker over the knee for 2. Punches by Titus and a choke. Titus avoids being suplexed to the floor, trade strikes and a boot by Titus. Mark knocks Rhett off the apron and hits a Whisper in the Wind to the floor. Back in, Mark gets two and pummels Titus. He sets up for the Shooting Star Press, but Titus blocks him, they fight up top, but Titus slips on the Super Sex Factor and Mark transitions to a beautiful top rope ace crusher. More strike exchanges. Mark wins that but Titus hits a running elbow, but runs into the T-Bone Suplex. Rhett avoids the Cutthroat Driver and gets an O'Connor Roll for 2. They start trading various roll-ups for nearfalls, Kenny grabs Mark but Jay pulls him off the apron. Rhett runs into a superkick, CUTTHROAT DRIVER! Mark wins. Lansdell is happy.

Ballz Mahoney & Grizzly Redwood vs. Necro Butcher & Erick Stevens
I bet I can sum up this whole match with this: brawling. Balls drinks a beer and smashes it over Steven's head. Didn't take long. MORE BEER! No money though. Grizzly slammed Necro on the floor but they didn't catch it. Ballz whips Grizzly into Stevens and sets him up for a rana on Erick, clothesline by Ballz, assisted legdrop for 2. Grizzly flies into Erick's arms, and he throws Grizzly into the KO punch by Butcher gets 2. Nana gets in a free slam on Grizzly and throws him back in. Necro hits a chokeslam, two, and finishes it off with a lariat for 2 as Ballz makes the save. Stevens does something and drops an elbow on Grizzly for 2. Waistlock by Stevens, Grizzly fights out with elbows. Okay. Grizzly counters the stall suplex into a rear naked choke, or a triangle choke according to Kevin Kelly. Hurricane Rana on Stevens, Balls is in, BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! Crowd is way into this. Necro, Stevens and Ernesto take punches. Fisherman back suplex by Balls, Rydeen Bomb gets 2 on Erick. Sterero punches, stereo biting. Butcher hits a big foot but Balls gets back into it, and throws Grizzly into Stevens on the outside. Scoop slam and a splash on Butcher, but Nana keeps the ref from making the count, Erick saves Nana from a slam and hits a Lightening Spiral, except slow and unimpressive, on Balls to win the match.

Grizzly helps Ballz to his feet and he gets a nice ovation. ECW chant, but Balls turns it into an ROH chant. Very nice.

Double Chain Match: Colt Cabana & El Generico vs. Kevin Steen & Steve Corino
Steen and Corino try to escape but the faces bring the m back in for stereo flip-flop and fly elbows. They pull them into the ring and hit dueling backslides. Ringside brawling, Steen gets sent into the rails a few times. Back in, Generico hits a pair of clotheslines, and then starts repeatedly slamming Steen into the chain in the turnbuckle. Steen backs off but Generico shows no mercy. This is a little hard to follow. Steen whips Cabana into the corner, Steen is bleeding, and Generico goes to town on him. He looks at the blood on his hands in a great visual. Chain-covered mounted punches on Corino by Cabana. Steen is just getting maimed here. Corino is bloody as well. More punches by the facesand they send the heels into each other. Generico ties up Steen for Cabana to his the flying Asshole, but Corino finally gets a shot in. The heels take over, and Colt is bleeding. Steen is choking and hanging Generico and kicks him in the back. That's quite sickening. Steen pulls Generico into a clothesline , wraps the chain around his knee and drives it into Generico. Something that we didn't see. Corino gets a chair and chokes Cabana with the chain. Generico avoids the pumphandle neckbreaker, but runs into a superkick, chain assisted sharpshooter but Cabana saves Generico. Corino hits a lariat on Cabana and sets him up top, Mrs. Wrestling look to go for a double suplex but Generico pulls steen off and hits an exploder into the buckles. Colt hits Corino as well. Cactus clothesline from Generico, Colt sets Corino in the tree of woe so that Generico can hit the front flip Van Terminator, but Steen blocks it. FRONT FLIP DIVE ONTO STEEN! DROPKICK INTO THE CHAIR BY CABANA ON CORINO! The table is out. Generico wants a brainbuster through the table, Steen tries to put Generico through it, Steen fights him off and goes up top, but Steen pulls Cabana down and through the able. Sick smile on Steen's face. Cabana and Corino trade punches, Colt wins, and Generico keeps Steen from saving Corino. Steen calls for Colby Corino down and he cuts the chain off. Pumphandle neckbreaker to the knee on Cabana. Both chains have been detached. "Kill the kid!" chants. Nice. Colt now has chains on both arms and Mrs. Wrestling tie him up to turnbuckles, and of course my stream dies. Go figure.

I apologize for the lack of coverage at this point; will fill in when I can.

I come back to...

Half-nelson suplex on the chair by Generico! Generico SABUS the chair into Steen and takes him out with a dive. Colt powerbombs Corino into the steel chair, Billy Goat's Curse and Corino taps out!

Steen knocks out Colt, but YAKUZA KICK BY GENERICO! He tries the top rope Brainbuster, but Corino save it, YAKUZA KICK! Steen rips the mask off!

Steen puts the mask on a chair and uses Corino's blood to imitate the picture on his shirt. That's just disturbing.

Half-time gives us an interview with Davey Richards. Too much stuff to recap here, but here's the sum up. Wrestling is his life, he wants to be the best, and he's not going anywhere until he is a World Champion. So more Davey! YAY!

Jim Cornette is out and says he doesn't want to take up too much time and relays the Davey Richards announcement to not retire for the live audience. Crowd goes nuts for Davey staying. At Final Battle, Davey Richards vs. The World Champion, so we have that to look forward to.

Prince Nana comes out and talks about Mahogony Balls, but quickly gets silenced.

ROH Televison Championship: Eddie Edwards vs. Shawn Daivari
Lock-up, and a clean break in the corner. Go behind by Edwards, arm wringer by Daivari, counters and more chain wrestling. Daivari slams Eddie into the turnbuckle but gets hit with a kick. Chops by Eddie, kick to the gut, chops by Daivari now. Eddie ducks under Shawn, yakuza kick blocked, enzugiri, backdrop suplex to facebuster. Daivari sends Eddie shoulder into the post and starts working him over outside and gets 2 inside before applying an armbar. Daivari slams Eddie, goes up top but Eddie dropkicks him from the mat. Eddie hits a big superplex and we get a forearm exchange. Clotheslines, Eddie ducks a charging Daivari and hits an elbow suicida. Back inside he hits a missile dropkick. Running forearm by Eddie, knee to the gut by Daivair, running knee by Eddie gets 2 and I've lost my feed AGAIN! Urgh this is pissing me off.

I come back to a shining wizard of sorts by Edwards for 2. vari runs into a superkick but hits a clothesline for a nearfall. Dragon screw by Eddie into the Achilles Lock, but Nana distracts him. Daivari survives a schoolboy but taps out the Achilles Lock and Eddie retains.

Austin Aries vs. Christopher Daniels
Now this could be the show-saver. Kevin Kelly is really annoying me.

Aries has a mic. He says we should call Daniels CD, because he's kind of obsolete. Sometimes athletes like them get brushed aside, but they can prove that they are still the best. So he wants to steal the show.

Aries gets an early roll-up for 2. Headlock, takedown and float-over by Aries, and he heads outside to buy some time. Back to the headlock, shoulder block, armdrags by AriesDaniels gets up and whips Aries to the corner, Aries evades and hits a springboard elbow and goes back to the headlock. Headscissors and Daniels avoids the counter, wrestling exchanges leads to a stalemate and Aries wants a handshake. Daniels smashes Aries off the top rope and hits a slingshot splash for 2. headlock by Daniels, shoulder block by Daniels, he cartwheels over Aries, slams him and hits an Arabian Press for 2. He puts Aries in the corner and hits a few forearms, but Aries tosses him to the apron. Aries goes to the eyes, and he hits the neckbreaker through the ropes and Daniels falls to the floor. Aries heads up top and hits a flying elbow to the back on the outside. Flat-palm chops by Aries. He sets Daniels on the apron and hits an elbow. Back inside Aries hits a back elbow for 2. Chinlock by Aries, elbows by Daniels, STO and an elbow drop by Aries. The fans get into a "Fuck TNA!" chant so Aries kills time with a nervehold. Aries avoids the Angel's Wings by driving him into the buckles. Aries continues to stay in control, but runs into an elbow, and Daniels hits a sick neckbreaker. Punches by Daniels and the Blue Thunder Bomb gets 2. Aries hits a knee to the ribs, Daniels throws him outside but Aries skins the kitten and Daniels tosses him back outside. Aries avoids the Arabian Press outside, HEAT SEEKING MISSILE! Aries heads up top and hits a dropkick and goes for the IED but runs into a boot. Daniels grabs a cravat and smashes him into the middle buckle for 2. Aries avoids the uranage but Daniels hits the STO and applies the Koji Clutch but Aries gets the ropes. Aries counters the uranage to the Crucifix Driver! BRAINBUSTER! 1...2...NO! Aries heads up top and goes for the 450! It connects, but Daniels survives! What? Aries isn't happy. He puts Daniels up top, but Daniels fights him off, and Aries hits a low blow of sorts. He goes back up top...and Daniels crotches him on the top rope, SUPER ANGEL'S WINGS! 1...2...3!

Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs. Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli
Kings of Wrestling actually get rapped to the ring. Nice. Streamers for Haas and Benjamin. Dueling chants for both teams. These guys are about equal in size, and it gets into a shoving match, and Claudio and Shelton start out. Lock-up and a break. Shelton slaps Claudio, Eurpeoan Upepercut, but Shelton blocks a suplex and hits one of his own. Hero tags in. They wrestle around for a bit and trade pinfalls, and Shelton tags out to Haas. Charlie starts throwing chops, but Hero applies a facelock. Claudio tags out and we get more amateur wrestling, Haas counters a hip block takeover countered to a fireman's carry. Armdrags, Shelton tags in, they fight over an arm wringer. Shelton busts out Owen Hart's springboard escape and hits an armdrag. Claudio does a monkey flip, but Shelton lands on his feet and hits one of his own. Hero tags in and applies a headlock, Claudio gets a blind tag and a flurry of boots put the Kings in control. They try the KRS-1, but the WGTT avoid it, try to counter into the old leapfrog move, but the Kings go outside. Crowd loves this. Shelton holds the ropes open for Hero; Chris comes in and tags out. Shelton drives Claudio to the corner, and Charlie tags in and trades European Uppercuts with Claudio, Claudio wins and whips him to the buckles for 2. Hero is in and hits a senton on Charlie for 2, and then a flash kick. Hero smashes Charlie into Claudio's boot and the Kings make a wish. Claudio hits another European, tags out and holds Charlie for another flash kick, but Haas kicks out at 2. Chinlock by Hero, Haas escapes but gets drilled with a clothesline. Claudio drives his knee into Charlie's back and applies a hold, Haas runs into a boot but finally hits a T-Bone Suplex. Haas gets the tag to Benjamin, but Hero bridges low and Shelton goes outside. Cravat by Hero, Shelton fights back but Hero drives him into the rail. Claudio sits on Shelton and hits the stalling gutwrench suplex. That's just nuts. It only gets 2 though. European Uppercut by Claudio, punches by Shelton, Claudio runs into an elbow but hits a huge powerslam for 2. Hero tags in, and the Kings drive Shelton into the corner. Hero tries a cheap shot on Haas but does hit another flash kick on Shelton. Cravat applied again and Hero adds some knees into Shelton's head but still only gets 2. Claudio tags in and hits a boot to the gut, more boots to the ribs, tags out, boots by Hero. Claudio chokes Shelton with his boot and Hero applies the cravat and hits a knee to the face again. Punches by Shelton breaks the cravat, punches and elbows by both men, a kick to the face sets up a double suplex, but Shelton counters to a double neckbreaker. Shelton wants a tag but Claudio holds Shelton's leg, and Shelton kicks him off, HOT tag to Haas, TILT-A-WHIRL on Claudio, dropkcik on Hero, back body drop, yakuza kick, belly to belly on Claudio for 2. ROLLING GERMANS! Catapult into the Samoan Drop! Hero sends Haas outside, jawbreaker by Shelton on Hero, punches on Shelton, he leaps over both of them, Claudio lifts Shelton, ELBOW BY HERO! Only 2! Hero tags in, Suplex sets up an elbow but Hero only gets 2. Hero hits a corner flying elbow, DRAGON WHIP KICK BY SHELTON! Hero is position, leapfrog body press to Hero! Haas gets 2. HAAS OF PAIN, NO! Claudio comes in but gets backdropped, ROLLING ELBOW to Haas! Claudio is back in, goes up top, Haas heads up top as well, Hero grabs him, sets up for a Doomsday Device, Claudio knocks Charlie down, Shelton LEAPS TO THE TOP ROPE, SUPERPLEX! "ROH!" Chants. HAAS OF PAIN ON CLAUDIO! Hero has the Elbow Pad and drives his elbow into Charlie, and that allows Claudio to get a cheap win. LAME!

Charlie saves Shelton from a running elbow, DOUBLE GERMANS for the Kings! Please come back chants start. Hagadorn is still in the ring though. The WGTT play with him a bit, Shelton knocks him out, they depants Hagadorn and do a variation of the Wassup Headbutt.

My streams gone haywire again. From the sounds of it, I'm not the only one. I'm sorry guys.

No DQ ROH World Championship Match: Tyler Black vs. Roderick Strong
Fans hate Tyler and love Roddy. I know. I'm shocked. Totally shocked. Lots of heckling for Black. Tyler does extend the hand but Strong is having none of it. Black goes right to an arm wringer, drives Strong to the corner, Black misses a dropkick, sunset flip by Roddy gets 2. A leg lariat sends Black to the floor and starts hitting those brutal chops on Tyler, but he sends Roddy to the barricade and drops him across the apron and absorbs the boos. Black throws Roddy in and starts pummeling him, and hits a scoop slam. Black stalls on the face stomp and almost gets rolled up, chops, dropkick by Black. Tyler applies a chinlock and goes for a suplex, Roddy counters to the gourdbuster. Black rolls up Strong and hits a backdrop suplex for 2. They trade strikes some more and Tyler goes to the eyes. A foot choke sets up some stomps and Black hits a snapmare and a kick to the back for 2. Black hits his stomp for 2. "FC-DUB" chants. Tyler runs into a kick and an enzugiri, Strong hits a knee for 2. Roddy hits a clothesline and more chops, running corner elbow, discus clothesline, falcon arrow gets 2. Black avoids the uranage backbreaker but Roddy hits Matt Hardy's Ricochet for 2. He goes for the Gibson Driver but Black avoids it, tries the Paroxysm and gets hit with an elbow...Black hits the Press Gutbuster! "You can't see Tyler!" STF-U! GLORIOUS! SPECTACULAR! And other adjectives! Strong kicks out of it, Black gets thrown to the apron, he hits the enzugiri but misses the flying clothesline, but he hits another kick on Roddy and puts Strong up top. SUPERPLEX! BUT RODDY FLIPS BLACK INTO A BACKBREAKER! THAT WAS PERFECT! Press Gutbuster! SICK KICK HITS THE REF! Superkick to Roddy; Funk throws out Sinclair and now he is the ref, and Tyler has the Book of Truth, nails Strong, GOD'S LAST GIFT! 1...2...NO! Black sets Strong up top, but Roddy fights him off, nope, enzugiri, LOW BLACK! NO! BOSTON CRAB! Tyler counters, only 2. SUPERKICK BY STRONG! ONLY 2! House of Truth is out but Funk decks both of the kids. Truth Martini is in, but Funk corners him and whips him to the floor. Roddy hits an enzugiri on Strong, SUPERKICK! Buckle Bomb! Roddy charges, ANOTHER BUCKLE BOMB! Superkick, spit to the face by Strong, 450 avoided, Press Backbreaker, SICK KICK! 1.....2.....3! YES, FINA-FUCKING-LY!

Roderick Strong is your NEW Ring of Honor World Champion!

Thank you Tyler chants as Strong offers Black his hand, double middle fingers by Black! He leaves and great fashion.

Lights off....HOMICIDE!!!!!!! He faces off with the new Champion and we fade to black.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2010, 21:46 
King Of The MUntain

411 Fact or Fiction 9.16.10: Night of Champions, Live Impacts, Triple H's Promotion, More

Is Randy Orton the odds-on favorite to win at Night of Champions? Did Spike TNA make a wise move in preempting Impact? Is NXT Season Three looking to be a disaster? Has WWE failed in their handling of the Straight Edge Society? 411's Tony Acero and Mike Uphoff debate these questions and more in the latest Fact or Fiction: Wrestling!

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to 411 Wrestling Fact or Fiction for the third week of September! WWE's Night of Champions Pay-Per-View is this weekend, with every title defended in, among other things, a Six-Pack Challenge. In addition we've had a pre-emption of TNA Impact, the rumor that it will go live starting in October, the promotion of the Game and much more! Joining us on the panel this week we have the man who provides "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly" within Steve Gustafson's Big Screen Bulletin, Tony Acero! He's stepping up against our former recapper Mike Uphoff! There's a lot to get into here and our contestants are ready, so let's get right down to it!

# Questions were sent out Monday.

# Participants were told to expect WWE & TNA-related questions.

1. On paper, Night of Champions looks to be a great Pay-Per-View.

Mike Uphoff: FICTION. I wanted to say Fact, but the question states that NOC looks to be a great PPV, and it doesn't. It looks to be a good PPV, and some of the matches have been properly built or had some build, like Kane/Taker, the Six-Pack Elimination Match for the WWE Championship, and Danielson/Miz. However, the reason why it doesn't look to be a great PPV is because about six days before the PPV, the Hart Dynasty doesn't even know who they're facing. Not only that, but the Lumberjill Unification Match will likely be a bathroom break for most people, and it doesn't really make sense either because it's hard to determine who will win. If Melina doesn't win, why give her the Diva's title? If Laycool doesn't win, why derail their success? Also, why is CM Punk vs. the Big Show on the card? It isn't a title match, and I'm not really that interested in watching it. I just hope that there is some way that CM Punk wins, but I digress. To look like a great PPV, each match has to have build and garner crowd interest, and some of these matches have not done that.

Tony Acero: FICTION. Well, "great" is really too strong of a word for the PPV. Admittedly, it just looks like more of the same. With Punk and Show, Ziggler and Dolph, and the Main Event all being some variation of a match we've already seen and the Women's Championship match practically destined to be a failure, I don't see how I can perceive it as possible greatness. I will give credit to a few things though. Although we've seen Kane vs. The Undertaker on more than one occasion, it really has been a while if you think about it. Also, the story backing it is something we haven't seen since the beginning of Kane's career; he has the upper hand here and Taker is playing that to a T. I'm pretty excited to see how the match goes and although there's little doubt in my mind that Taker will win (a fact that makes me a bit sad), I'm pretty anxious to see the match. If Kane vs. Taker is my entree, then Miz vs. Bryan is most definitely my dessert. These guys have had it in for each other for months now and it has played so well, with EXTRA thanks going to The Miz. The Miz continues to impress me each time he is on the screen and his ring work has improved significantly. Admittedly, I wasn't interested in the Main Event until they added an Elimination stipulation as I've always been a sucker for those. In my mind, this PPV is a two match show with the possibility for a surprise or two but as far as Great, I can't put that title on it.

Score: 1 for 1

2. Spike and TNA made a wise choice in pre-empting Impact last week.

Mike Uphoff: FICTION. Why would they do this? To put some Bound For Glory kickoff show in its regular slot? That's complete and utter idiocy. You don't use your regular wrestling time to put in a kickoff show, even if it's for your biggest show of the year. You use the time to promote matches and feuds by actually wrestling and cutting promos to hype the PPV, not having fucking Q & A with Dixie Carter and interviews with some of the wrestlers on the card. Yeah, it seems like a novel concept, but this is your WrestleMania, TNA. Why are you wasting time with this instead of taking more time to build matches and feuds? There's no way this is a wise choice.

Tony Acero: FICTION. Why? Because of the Kickoff game where Saints showed why they were last year's Champs? (And I'm a Vikings fan). I don't feel that ANY show should pre-empt their weekly show due to football. It shows a bit of a lack of confidence in your product and your fans....then again, it's TNA. Now look, before you get in a flux anger and start burning Tony at the stakes, let me first say this: this is my opinion and it is based off of numerous chances. I am a fan of wrestling and TNA has wrestling. But it also has things I just cannot latch on to...and I've tried. Perhaps TNA was trying to keep away from an embarrassing rating which goes to show how much that matters to them (and it does to WWE as well, I realize that) rather than putting on a good show. TNA, to me, has always been about the BIG POP of the week. Continuous big names and MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS only for these to wither away at the end. Also, one less episode makes for a rushed schedule for the next PPV and that makes for sloppy TV.

Score: 2 for 2

3. Triple H's recent promotion to being a full-fledged executive will be good for WWE.

Mike Uphoff: FACT. It's good for WWE because that means that he will be out of wrestling, which some people may not like, but it opens up a spot in the main event circle that a wrestler can step up and fill that void and become the next breakout star. Also, Triple H has a pretty good head on his shoulders for a wrestler, and I think that he'll do pretty well as an executive for WWE. He's always had a pretty good feel for the business, and I think that will translate over into his position.

Tony Acero: FACT. I don't see how he can make it any worse. The man has been in the business for a long time. He lives and breathes it. Hell, he married into the family that IS wrestling. I trust him enough to be behind a desk doing probably what he's been doing unofficially for quite some time now. I feel he has the mind for the business and can help out. I'm also kind of hoping that the new job keeps him off my television. I'm not a Triple H hater by any means, but he does bother me with his gum-chewing "I'm Funny cuz I make 'over the head' comments" promos and I haven't missed him at all. The product is moving towards newer wrestlers, newer attitudes and newer personalities. Triple H can still go in the ring, but every time he's behind that microphone he bothers me. This was practically an inevitability as Triple H will most likely die in this business and he's not getting any younger. It's a logical move for him to move more towards the executive side of things.

Score: 3 for 3

4. Kevin Nash's stated intention that he is "moving on" from TNA is no great loss to the company.

Mike Uphoff: FACT. Really, what has this guy done for TNA in the last year? Not much at all. While I respect Nash for what he did as Diesel in the WWF and his contributions to WCW in the NWO's early years, he really never needed to step back into the ring. He was great working with Shelley and Sabin when he was involved in the X-Division feud, but he has not really done anything groundbreaking with TNA since he's been there. He's really not going to be missed. Maybe Vince will come calling for the HOF, but I doubt

Tony Acero: FACT. Nash is in the "What Have You Done for Me Lately" box that I like to keep by my bed. He has done nothing of note, is a veritable spotlight hog and I'm tired of seeing him. I've never been a Big Daddy Cool fan, never really been impressed by him (even as a Russian in The Punisher), and I honestly feel that TNA is "moving on" from him as much as he is moving on from TNA. TNA has an overflow of wrestlers on their roster and losing one is really for the best.

Score: 4 for 4

5. Randy Orton is the odds-on favorite to win the Six-Pack Challenge at Night of Champions.

Tony Acero: FACT. Orton is on fire right now. Kids love him, cynical adult fans love him, ladies love him and my neighbor's cat loves him! Everybody loves him! He is the Steve Cook of the WWE!!.......Where was I? Ah yes, Orton. Now whether or not I WANT him to take the Gold here is irrelevant, but facts are facts kids and the facts are that Orton is the best thing going for RAW right now and he is the perfect example of how you change an affiliation (Face or Heel) without changing a damned thing of character. Orton is still the same RKO-ing son of a bitch he's always been and we cheer him for it. I know I do. When it comes to odds and favorites, Orton is most definitely at the top of the list. I can only hope for 5 RKO's and pins in a ROW in a 5 minute match.

Mike Uphoff: FACT. The way that the WWE has built Randy Orton in the past couple of months has translated into INSANE pops from the fans at shows and at PPVs. From the crowd reactions alone, I think they expect Orton to win. Breaking down the challengers, I don't see Barrett winning. That would be out of left field, but it's a long shot. I don't think Cena wins, and neither does Edge. I can't see either of them really having the WWE Championship after NOC. It's possible, but I think that they will be going in other directions after Night of Champions. Sheamus is an extreme long shot to win, and he might retain, but it is far more likely that either Jericho or Orton will become the new WWE Champion, and out of those two, I honestly believe that due to the WWE being behind him and the crowd being molten for everything he does, Orton is the odds-on favorite to win the WWE Championship.

Score: 5 for 5

6. WWE has failed in the way they have handled the Straight-Edge Society as a stable.

Tony Acero: FACT. Very much so. It seems they lost hope in them long ago and the only things keeping them afloat were CM Punk and a microphone. He has been holding the team together through his words as they lost more than they ever won. The loss of Serena really hurt them, but let's just assume that this was out of WWE's control. The unmasking of both Joey and Punk were done horribly wrong and without any buildup. People wanted to see what Bald Punk looked like and you throw it away in a segment with Show? People wanted to know who the Mystery Man was, and you wait MONTHS before you show who he is? To say they screwed the pooch would be a terrible understatement....haha, I said screwed the pooch.

Mike Uphoff: FACT. Fact, Fact, a million times fact. The way that WWE has handled the SES is nothing short of decrepit and deplorable. No, I did not steal Bob Backlund's thesaurus. The SES was built in the beginning to be this stable of virtue that would fight to carry the message of their savior, CM Punk, throughout the WWE. WWE missed numerous chances to really put over the SES and even possibly make them Unified Tag Team Champions and really get the ball rolling, but as usual they couldn't do anything right with a tag team or a stable and now we have Big Show destroying the SES by himself. I weep for what might have been.

Score: 6 for 6

7. Taking Impact live would be a good move for TNA.

Tony Acero: FICTION. I don't think there's any good moves left for TNA. They've tried everything but what a majority of the fans ask of them. Realistically though, haven't they tried the Live experiment already? If I recall, it didn't go well for them did it? Them going live will not get me on a weekly basis so in my opinion; no it's not a good move for them. (And for those curious, I watch approximately every other week and read what I don't watch.)

Mike Uphoff: FICTION. I don't think that taking Impact live would be a good move for TNA, because it's the same reason to me that more people like to watch SmackDown over RAW. RAW is live and has more pressures on everyone to make sure that everything works just right, and SmackDown is taped, like Impact, so there's a more laid-back feeling, which I believe makes for a better show. I have always preferred SmackDown to RAW. Certainly there are some things that are better on a live show then a taped show, but there are some things that are better on a taped show than a live show. I can't tell you how many RAW's I have watched and they have all seemed disjointed, while SmackDown seems to have a flow to the show. I always think that a taped show is better than a live show, so taking TNA Impact live might draw in more fans but I just don't think it'd be a good move for TNA. That's just my personal belief.

Score: 7 for 7

8. Based on the first episode, Season Three of NXT looks to be a disaster.

Tony Acero: FICTION. Although I can see why this would be the opinion of a few. The Dance-Off was one of the dumbest segments ever, specifically Michael Cole. And I know a lot of people were excited about the giant chick that was to join the show, but I really could care less. Guess I'm just not into tall chicks. Either way, the show looked ok to me. I mean, it was none too offensive for me to say it's going to be a disaster. I've already picked my two favorites and we'll see where they go in terms of wrestling. Although, I do want to point out that the double pin in the first match was pretty fucking idiotic. I don't really know who messed up there but I put my blame on all four in the match. Now, basing your decision on the first match and the Dance-off you may easily say that it's going to be a disaster, but I'm feeling that there's a few gems hidden in the dirt here. Let's hope I'm right.

Mike Uphoff: FACT. I don't expect this show to go anywhere. The only person on there apparently with any talent whatsoever is Naomi, and I think she may have a place in the WWE, but after watching the first episode of Season Three, there will likely not be another season ever again. Nothing important was really going on, and it was just plain awful.

Final Score: 7 for 8

We get so, SO close to a perfect score, but Tony and Mike split opinion on the final question and they end up 7 for 8! I'd like to thank both of them for their answers, and you the readers for checking out what they had to say! For Tony Acero and Mike Uphoff, this is Jeremy Thomas saying join us next week for more Wrestling Fact or Fiction!

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2011, 12:31 
Superstar

OWF-e: Mr.Z
Spoiler:
Booker T
Return Revealed

Spoiler:
-- Six-time world champion Booker T is among those advertised for Viva La Lucha's next pay-per-view event, Continental Conflict, which premieres Feb. 11. The synopsis reads: "Perros Del Mal cause a continental conflict when the biggest lucha stars in Mexico, including Blue Demon Jr, Damien 666, Xtreme Tiger, and El Mesias stand side by side and battle American stars Booker T, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Jack Evans, Christina Von Eerie and more! Don't miss the worldwide premiere of Viva La Lucha: Continental Conflict!"

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2011, 22:20 
Champion

OWF-e: OWF Tag Team Champion The Hero
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Im1Y8ofoqo[/youtube]

Da, da, promjenit če on pro wrestling. I ima lijepu majicu :zeleni:

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2011, 08:44 
Champion

OWF-e: pr0baminator
Dream Match Signed for April 2nd: Mickie James vs. Sara Del Rey

A big dream match between two of the top female wrestlers in North America has been signed for April 2nd.

Remix Pro Wrestling in Marietta, Ohio has signed former WWE Diva and current TNA Knockout, Mickie James to face ROH and SHIMMER star, Sara Del Rey. The event will be fund-raising for the Humane Society of Ohio Valley. This will be the first time the duo step into the ring together, according to the promotion. Both are highly successful and respected, yet have had two different paths to earn that success and respect. James is obviously a five-time Women’s Champion and has had a lot of success on national television over the years. Meanwhile, Del Rey is considered one of the top, if not the top, independent female workers. On paper, this match definitely ranks up there with last year’s ill-fated Kong vs. Mickie bout.

More information can be found here :
Code:
http://remixprowrestling.com/

Izvor :
Code:
http://www.diva-dirt.com/

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2011, 20:08 
King Of The MUntain

Chyna Studying To Be An English Teacher

Chyna told TMZ that she's currently enrolled in language classes at UCLA night school. She's studying to teach English as a second language to kids in Japan.
Chyna doesn't have a job lined up, but seems happy with the career choice. "I love TV but I'm ready to move on," she said. "I'm glad I've finally figured out what I want to do."

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 12:26 
Champion

Izvor :
Code:
http://www.dreamwavewrestling.com/nextevent.htm

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2011, 15:39 
Champion

Trailer for New Shoot-esque Interview Starring Ivory (Must Watch!)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pSPzrmBj8Y[/youtube]

Following her well received shoot interview last year, the Diva formerly known as Ivory is back! This time she’s paired up with Kayfabe Commentaries, the team behind that amazing Maria Kanellis YouShoot interview, to tell the story of WWE in 2001.

As part of the company’s ‘Timeline: History of the WWE’ DVD series, they take one wrestler to chronicle each year. Ivory, who was at the height of her WWE fame in big angle with Chyna and the Right to Censor in 2001, seems like the perfect choice.

Izvor :
Code:
http://www.diva-dirt.com/

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2011, 16:02 
Champion

evo kaj Y2J i jim ross misle o ufc126

-- Chris Jericho posted the following last night on Twitter:

"Ok guess I'm the only "old school pro wrestler" to say it...screw UFC fighters. U could NEVER do what me and my brothers do."

-- Jim Ross also posted the following on Twitter regarding last night's UFC 126 pay-per-view:

"Good God Almighty what a front kick by Anderson Silva! He's money. What a post fight promo. Everyone knows Anderson speaks some English. :)"

Ja sam zaručnik od Mary, pazite se jebivjetri

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 13:14 
Champion

OWF-e: OWF Tag Team Champion The Hero
TMZ has posted video of Shad Gaspard's arrest from this weekend in Ohio. MMA fighter Josh Barnett shot the footage, which begins just after Gaspard was taken to the ground. Shad can be heard saying, "Why am I being arrested? Because I'm big and I'm black?" One of the officers claims that he was resisting arrest. Witness even say to the camera that they did not see Shad do anything wrong. Shad feels that he is the victim of racial profiling, and that he will fight this.

"I don't know exactly what to do yet, but I will fight this as much as possible. I'm not doing it for the money, I have the means, I'm doing this so cops don't think they can do this to someone else ... it's not right."

Code:
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=4b62840e-7c59-49ea-b654-cb815344a113

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 17:59 
King Of The MUntain

Wrestler of the Week 03.07.11: Week 49

Spoiler:
Sting won the TNA World Title, Generation Me won the DDT4 tournament, the Rock cut another great promo and more! Check out 411's Wrestler of the Week for all the details and for an updated look at the Year-End standings!

Welcome to Week 49, Year SIX, of 411's Wrestler of the Week. A quick overview of the rules to kick things off for us as a reminder…

Each writer chooses FIVE wrestlers from any promotion and each wrestler gets a point total attached to that ranking. It looks a little like this…

1st - 5
2nd - 4
3rd - 3
4th - 2

5th - 1

If you are wondering how some of the writers decide who to vote for, please check out our Wrestler of the Week Supplemental Column!

Then we tally up the votes and the official 411 Wrestler of the Week is crowned. But wait, there's more! Each week the top SIX vote getters get a points value for their ranking which looks something like this…

1st - 15
2nd - 12
3rd - 9

4th - 6
5th - 3
6th - 1

...and they go towards the 411 Wrestler of the Year award to be announced each year around WrestleMania. This will be posted every Monday. Let's see who wins this week…
[/size]

Larry Csonka
1) Sting
The simple fact is that Sting came back as a big surprise and won the world title. I could debate booking decisions all I want, but this was a big deal for the company to do the title change at their on the road Impact. I don't have to like an angle to give it some respect here.

2) Generation Me: Won the PWG DDT4 2011 tournament, taking out Brandon Gatson & Willie Mack, the American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) and Kevin Steen & Akira Tozawa. And those sweet boys even remembered to dedicate the victory to Dixie Carter.
3) Colt Cabana: Your NEW NWA Champion!
4) Evan Bourne
5) Ronin (Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, and Rich Swann)

Aaron Hubbard
1) Sting
Returned to TNA and defeated Jeff Hardy to become a World Champion at 51.

2) The Miz: Outclassed The Rock and left John Cena in the dust with his mic work on RAW.
3) The Undertaker/Triple H (TIE): I'm still not overly thrilled about this match, but these two certainly know how to hype up a match.
4) The Young Bucks
5) Togi Makabe

Michael Ornelas
1) Colt Cabana
One of my indy favorites is your new NWA World Heavyweight champion! The same belt held by Ric Flair, and many other greats is now held by the "other" Second City Saint, "Boom Boom" Colt Cabana. Nice!

2) Triple H: Say what you want about his promo on Monday, I don't care. I really enjoyed it and the follow up with Sheamus was classic "the face returns for revenge", not a "burial". If it was anyone but Triple H, you all would have loved it. I'm psyched to see the match at WrestleMania.
3) The Young Bucks: Won DDT4, and will get another PWG tag title match against Paul London and El Generico, one of my favorite teams out there today. Oh, and they beat the American Wolves on the way there!
4) The Rock/Daniel Bryan (tie)
5) Sting

James Cooke
1) The Miz
For the second week in a row, The Miz is the wrestler that I most remember from this week. He cut an awesome promo on Raw in which he put down both Cena and The Rock, he beat the crap out of Daniel Bryan because he can, and he gave us a first in wrestling: taking a photo and tweeting it live during Raw. For those who were worried that The Miz would be an afterthought in a feud featuring Cena and The Rock, need no longer do so.

2) Sting: I'm told that he's the TNA Champion now, but due to our week delay over here, across the Atlantic, I can't say for sure...
3) 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes: Cody is looking to have set himself up for his first one-on-one Wrestlemania match, and is doing a stellar job of playing this storyline. He's more than smoke 'n' mirrors!
4) Triple H
5) Evan Bourne

Andy Critchell
1) Sting
Newest holder of TNA's pretty purple belt. Does it say something that I saw this show only two days ago but forgot all about this title switch?

2) Jack Swagger: Swagger has been basically MIA these past few months but now he's inserted into one of the biggest angles going right now. Plus he appeared on both Raw and Smackdown and looked strong both times. Big ups for Swagger
3) Johnny Curtis: NXT Season 4 winner. I would have gone with Clay but both guys will probably end up on TV anyway so it will even out.
4) Evan Bourne
5) Brie Bella

Ryan Byers
1) The Rock
I'm voting after several of my colleagues this week, and I'm surprised . . . no, I'm AMAZED that I haven't seen the Rock's name come up yet. I'm also wondering what show Cooke and Hubbard were watching if they thought the Miz's performance was more memorable than Rocky's. He may not have been live in the building, but the promo that he cut as part of this past Monday's Raw was the best thing that I saw in the entire wrestling world over the last seven days, whether on the stick or in the ring. I also can't imagine any of the foreign items that I've read about but not yet seen being any better. The simple fact of the matter is that this guy is one of the best in the industry at what he does and he brought his a-game one more time this week. He deserves all of the credit in the world for it, as he's the guy who is selling Wrestlemania this year, not John Cena, not Randy Orton, not Triple H, and not even the Undertaker.

2) Triple H: I've got to give the H's credit where credit is due, because he did dish out what I considered to be the second best promo of the week. I didn't particularly care for the stuff with Sheamus, and it's not because, as Ornelas suggests, it's just because it was Triple H. When you've got a potential money drawing match like you do when a top star returns to confront the guy who put him on the shelf for a year, it's idiotic to throw that match out the window without even attempting to make cash off of it. That's the case regardless of who is involved. However, as noted, I still have to give Trips credit because he did do a great job with the angle that they've decided he's actually running with.
3) Daichi Hashimoto: At 18 years of age, Daichi Hashimoto, the son of Japanese legend Shinya Hashimoto, made his pro wrestling debut this past weekend against one of his father's greatest friends/rivals, Masahiro Chono. This is the most high profile debut that any rookie in wrestling anywhere in the world has gotten in years and years, and the reports out of Japan are that Hashimoto actually lived up to the hype and has the potential to be a major player. The jury is out on whether he'll have staying power, but, at least this week, he looks like a big deal.
4) The Young Bucks
5) Takashi Sugiura

Michael Bauer
1) Ronin (Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, and Rich Swann)
Two things. Japanese Wrestling > American Wrestling. And making your debut in Japan, beating CIMA, Doi, and Tanazaki, is a huge accomplishment for the young team. Promos don't cut it this week, actions do.

2) Colt Cabana: Sure, may have meant more in the past, but Colt Cabana is the new NWA World Champion, which is first chmapionship and ends a feud with Adam Pearce.
3) Young Bucks (Generation Me): They win the PWG Annual DDT4 tournament, beating the Wolves along the way.
4) Sting
5) The Rock

Francisco Ramirez
1) Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana finally defeated Adam Pierce becoming the NWA World Champion. While the title isn't as prestigious as once was, this is still a huge accomplishment for Cabana. While others might get votes for great promos, Cabana actually had a career accomplishment, that's why he gets my vote.

2) Silver King, Ultimo Gladiador, Joe Lider: This Trio beat Oficial 911, Oficial AK47, Oficial Fierro to become the new IWRG Intercontinental Trios Champions. Los Oficiales had a two-year reign with the Trio titles.
3) Sting: Won the TNA World Title and will get a #1 vote from me next week if he gets that damn title changed from the purple piece of crap it currently is to something more Brandon Lee like.
4) Miz
5) L.A. ParK

Chad Nevett
1) Sting
Won the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

2) Colt Cabana: Won the NWA World Championship.
3) Young Bucks: Wow the PWG Annual DDT4 tournament.
4) The Miz
5) Jack Swagger

THE WINNERS~!
[*] Special Mention…Jack Swagger, Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, and Rich Swann - 6 Votes

[*] Fifth Place…The Rock - 8 Votes

[*] Fourth Place…The Miz, HHH - 13 Votes

[*] Third Place…Generation Me (aka the Young Bucks) - 17 Votes

Generation Me returned to PWG and won the DDT4 tournament, dedicating the victory to Dixie Carter.

[*] Second Place…Colt Cabana - 21 Votes

Your NEW NWA Champion!

[*] Wrestler of the Week…Sting - 30 Votes

Your NEW TNA Champion!

Year-End Standings~!
We had some debuts and a lot of movement in the middle of the list, but the big story is that the Miz is now the new #1 man on the list! But can he hold onto his lead? There's THREE weeks left to go, and anything could still happen at the top of the list!

Let's check out the Year-End Standings!

1. The Miz – 112 (Raw)

2. Wade Barrett – 111 (Smackdown)

3. Daniel Bryan – 107 (Raw)

4. Edge – 99 (Smackdown)

5. Randy Orton – 87 (Raw)

6. Dolph Ziggler – 79 (Smackdown)

7. Chris Sabin– 78 (TNA)
7. Alex Shelley – 78 (TNA)

9. Jack Swagger – 62 (SmackDown)

10. John Morrison – 58 (Raw)

11. John Cena – 56 (Raw)

12. Rob Van Dam – 55 (TNA)

13. Jeff Hardy – 54 (TNA)

14. AJ Styles – 51 (TNA)
14. Masato Yoshino – 51 (Dragon Gate)

Kane – 50 (SmackDown)

Rey Mysterio – 46 (Smackdown)

"DASHING" Cody Rhodes – 45 (Smackdown)

Claudio Castagnoli – 43 (ROH)

CM Punk – 42 (Raw)

Alberto Del Rio – 38 (Smackdown)
Kurt Angle – 38 (TNA)

Satoshia Kojima – 35 (All Japan)

Evan Bourne – 34 (Raw) {INJURED}

Christopher Daniels – 31 (ROH)
KING Sheamus – 31 (Raw)

Roderick Strong – 30 (ROH)

Mr. Anderson – 28 (TNA)
Justin Gabriel – 28 (Smackdown)
Robert Roode – 28 (TNA)

Madison Eagles – 27 (SHIMMER)
Kaval – 27 (US Independent)
Kofi Kingston – 27 (Smackdown)

Douglas Williams – 26 (TNA)

Jerry The King Lawler – 24(Raw)
Tyson Kidd – 24 (Raw)
DH Smith – 24 (Raw)

James Storm – 22 (TNA)

El Generico – 21 (ROH)
Davey Richards - 21 (ROH)

YAMATO – 18 (Dragon Gate)

Santino Marella – 18 (Raw)
Jay Lethal – 18 (TNA)

Drew McIntyre – 17 (SmackDown)

Togi Makabe – 16 (AJPW)
Tyler Black – 16 (WWE)

Sting – 15 (TNA)
Max Buck – 15 (TNA)

Jeremy Buck – 15 (TNA)
The Rock – 15 (WWE)
Shawn Michaels – 15 (WWE)
Eddie Edwards – 15 (ROH)
Kaz Hayashi– 15 (AJPW)
Joey Ryan - 15 (US Independent)
Frightmare - 15 (US Independent)
R-Truth – 15 (Raw)

PAC – 13 (Dragon Gate)
Natalya – 13 (Raw)

Colt Cabana – 12 (US Independent)
Minoru Tanaka – 12 (AJPW)
David Otunga – 12 (Raw)
Chris Hero – 12 (ROH)
Eddie Kingston – 12 (US Independent)
Mike Quackenbush – 12 (US Independent)

Jigsaw – 12 (US Independent)
Ares – 12 (US Independent)
Tursas – 12 (US Independent)
Paul London – 12 (US Independent)
Desmond Wolfe – 12 (TNA)
Matt Hardy – 12 (US Independent)
Chris Jericho – 12 (US Independent)
Minoru Suzuki – 12 (AJPW)

Hiroshi Tanahashi – 10 (NJPW)
Prince Devitt – 10 (NJPW)
Kazarian – 10 (TNA)
Takashi Sugiura – 10 (Dragon Gate)

HHH – 9 (Raw)
Genki Horiguchi – 9 (Dragon Gate)
Ryo Saito – 9 (Dragon Gate)
Mike Bennett- 9 (ROH)

Tigers Mask – 9 (Dragon Gate)
Naruki Doi – 9 (Dragon Gate)
Jimmy Yang – 9 (All Japan)
Mickie James – 9 (TNA)
Robbie E. – 9 (TNA)
Samoa Joe – 9 (TNA)
Dr. Wagner Jr. – 9 (AAA)

The Undertaker – 7 (Smackdown)

Heath Slater – 7 (Smackdown)

Kory Chavis - 6 (US Independent)
Jon Davis - 6 (US Independent)
MVP – 6 (Smackdown)
Bret Hart – 6 (Raw)
Hamada – 6 (Japan)
Taylor Wilde – 6 (US Independent)
Jado – 6 (NJPW)

Gedo – 6 (NJPW)
Bison Smith – 6 (NOAH)
Keith Walker – 6 (NOAH)

Vladimir Kozlov – 3 (Raw)
Kelly Kelly – 3 (Smackdown)
Mason Ryan – 3 (Raw)
Matt Morgan – 3 (TNA)
Tara – 3 (TNA)

Mick Foley – 3 (TNA)
Kotaro Suzuki – 3 (NOAH)
Manami Toyota – 3 (Japan)
Suwama – 3 (AJPW)
AJ Lee – 3 (NXT)
The Big Show – 3 (Smackdown)
Skip Sheffield – 3 (Raw)
Michael McGillicutty – 3 (Raw)
Percy Watson – 3 (NXT)

Willie Richardson - 3 (US Independent)
Marshe Rocket - 3 (US Independent)
Acid Jaz - 3 (US Independent)
Jon Moxley - 3 (US Independent)
Don Fuji – 3 (Dragon Gate)
Masaaki Mochizuki – 3 (Dragon Gate)
Jeff Jarrett – 3 (TNA)

Chuck Taylor - 2 (US Independent)

Shelton Benjamin – 2 (US Independent)

Rich Swann – 1 (US Independent)
Johnny Gargano – 1 (US Independent)
Charlie Haas – 1 (US Independent)
Awesome Kong – 1 (US Independent)
El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. – 1 (CMLL)
Charly Manson – 1 (CMLL)
Abyss – 1 (TNA)

Kevin Steen - 1 (ROH)
Tasha Simone - 1 (US Independent)
Batista – 1 (US Independent)
Ophidian – 1 (US Independent)
Amasis – 1 (US Independent)
Serena– 1 (US Independent)
Melina – 1 (Raw)
Kaitlyn – 1 (SmackDown)
Beth Phoenix – 1 (SmackDown)

Ted DiBiase – 1 (Raw)
Christian – 1 (Smackdown)
Shingo Takagi – 1 (Dragon Gate)
BxB Hulk – 1 (Dragon Gate)
Rysuke Taguchi – 1 (Dragon Gate)
Masaaki Mochizuki – 1 (Dragon Gate)
Giant Bernard – 1 (NJPW)
Karl Anderson – 1 (NJPW)
Akebono – 1 (AJPW)

Taiyo Kea – 1 (AJPW)
Ricochet – 1 (Dragon Gate)

[*] Voting began 4.05.10

[*] Year-End Rankings Key:

WWE, Raw, SmackDown and NXT-Contracted Wrestlers are represented in BLUE.

TNA Contracted Wrestlers are represented in GREEN.

ROH Contracted Wrestlers are represented in RED.

US Independent Wrestlers are represented in MAROON.

Japanese Contracted Wrestlers are represented in BLACK.

Mexican Contracted Wrestlers are represented in MAGENTA.

Australian Contracted Wrestlers are represented in INDIGO.

**PREVIOUS WINNERS**
Year One Winner: Ric Flair

Year Two Winner: Samoa Joe

Year Three Winner: John Cena

Year Four Winner: Chris Jericho

Year Five Winner: CM Punk

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 02:17 
Champion

^ Juuu , pustio sam kao da slusam i smorio sam se ko pas. Razlog tome je sto text "cita" bot iz win-a , jako lose :biggrin:

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 15:07 
King Of The MUntain

^ koji ti to windows imaš pr0bo? :zeleni:
inače ovo je Realspeak Daniel_British_English_Male_22khz voice
imaš neku bolju preporuku?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next